- Great emphasis is laid on discipline and character building of students
- A sense of pride and discipline is to be maintained at all levels by the students inside and outside the School Campus.
- Students' co-operation is solicited for keeping School campus clean and tidy.
- If any property /equipment in the Campus is damaged, the loss caused to the Institution shall be recovered from the concerned individuals.
- Students are not allowed to bring Motor Cycle/ Scooter in the School and also not allowed to park Motorcycle/ Scooter in the neighbouring road side of the School to attend School classes.
- Students are barred from bringing mobile phones in the School. Mobile phones found in possession of a student will be confiscated.
UNIT TEST, MID-TERM EXAMINATION & TERM-END EXAMINATIONS are carried out by the School as per the Examination Schedule issued to the students at the beginning of the session along with the Class Routine. A Merit Register is maintained to record the score of the students in all the above examinations. A student is required to score a minimum mark in the subjects as decided by the School Authority from time to time to justify his / her progress of studies in the subjects. An overall assessment of the performance of a student in all the examination(s) and Unit Tests held till the time of filling up of the Final/ Board Examination forms is made by the School authority and the students with unsatisfactory progress are not sent up for the Final/ Board Examination. Evaluated answer scripts of all the School Examinations i.e, Unit Tests, Mid-Term & Term-End Examinations are handed over to the students for appraisal of the parents / guardians.
The academic calendar is designed with the aim of having maximum numbers of working days as far as practicable. A copy of which together with the Class Routine and Examination Schedule shall be handed over to every student at the beginning of the session.
- Identity Card will be issued to every student and this must be displayed in person while in the School Campus.
- Any loss of identity card will be immediately reported to Administrative Officer in writing together with a stamp size photograph for issue of a fresh one with a penalty.
- Wearing of School Uniform is a must for each and every student of the School.
- The Colour and design of the Uniform will be specified at the time of admission.
- Students not properly dressed in Uniform will be denied entry in the School campus.
- Regular Attendance is must for each and every student.
- Non-Attendance of classes by the students is viewed seriously by the School Authority and actions as deemed fit will be taken against the defaulting students
- Unless a student attends a minimum number of classes held in each subject as fixed by the Authority, the student shall not be allowed to appear in the Final/ Board Examinations.
Students are advised to note carefully all the relevant notices regarding Admission, Attendance, Examinations, Extra-curricular activities and other matters displayed on the School Notice Board and to act accordingly. Ignorance of any information / order displayed in the School Notice Board will not be considered as an excuse.
Two awards namely "Late Mon Kumar Guha Memorial Award" and "Late Bakul Bala Guha Memorial Award" shall be conferred to a male and a female student securing highest total marks among the boys and among the girls respectively, irrespective of Science, Arts and Commerce Stream in the Higher Secondary First Year Examination every year commencing from the year 2013.
- Parents /Guardians are earnestly requested to extend their active cooperation to the School Authority.
- In order to acquaint themselves with the progress of studies, attendance and performances of their wards in the Unit Tests and Terminal Examinations, parents and guardians of 1st Year/ 2nd Year students along with their wards shall meet the Director/ Administrative Officer on any working day between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM once in every month beginning from August/ July respectively till the end of the session.
- Evaluated answer scripts will be handed over to the students for appraisal of their parents/ guardians who will exert their influence to bring the defaulters, if any, to the right track.